iRhino 3D is the official viewer for iOS, enabling Rhino users to view and present work on your iPhone or iPad.
Rewritten from the ground up, the new iRhino 3D performs and feels exactly like Rhino:
- Pan, zoom, and orbit with a tap or drag of your finger.
- Conveniently load models from your device or any cloud storage using a built-in file browser.
- Use the AR mode to see your model in space.
- Integrated markup tool lets you draw on top of a view.
This complete rewrite has a dozen new features
- Shaded, wireframe, rendered, ghosted and X-ray display modes
- Display all object types, including B-reps, curves, meshes, text, annotations, point clouds, etc.
- Support for page views (layouts)
- Support for iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and other cloud storage providers
- Augmented Reality mode
- Built-in markup tool
- New user interface
- Object selection, object information
- Layer manager with visibility toggle
- Display settings overrides
Requirements are an iPhone or iPad running iOS 16 or later. The Viewer is available to download from the iOS App Store.
Rhino is available from our webstore and includes technical support