Enscape for macOS: What’s new for SketchUp users?
Improved overall performance and rendering quality
▪ NVIDIA Real-Time Denoiser: State-of-the-art image denoising solution for interactive walkthroughs. Render in real time with less noise, fewer fireflies and enjoy better quality GI denoising.
▪ Alpha channel export update: Semi-transparent materials are included with alpha channel exports, helping to speed up image post-processing.
▪ Enjoy both performance and stability improvements in your rendering scenes with new techniques:
- Tiled Light Shading - Less time per frame spent on lighting computation making interaction with Enscape more responsive.
- Pipeline State Object Cache
- Less time spent for application loading after first use
- Grass Rendering Performance
- Less time for grass/carpet rendering.
The benefits of using Enscape for Mac for architects and designers:
There are numerous key benefits for architects and designers when they choose to use Enscape’s real-time 3D rendering software for Mac
Designers have instant access to high-quality rendered 3D walkthroughs at every stage of the design process. Perfect for daily design reviews, live demos, and final client presentations.
Enscape for Mac is compatible with Archicad, Vectorworks, and SketchUp and works directly within the design application. Any changes made in either the design application or the renderer, are instantly visible on both sides, maintaining one single source of truth.
Ease of use
Enscape is extremely easy to learn and use, so even new users can start visualizing right away. The intuitive UI guarantees an enhanced design experience at every step of the design process.
Effective design iterations
Feedback cycles are faster and more effective, since discussions and changes can be made and seen in real time.
Render-ready 3D assets
Render-ready assets can be dragged and placed directly into your CAD model to help you get the right aesthetic for every project.
Immersive customer experience
Web standalones and panorama tours help clients understand every corner of a project through a realistic, immersive environment.
Ready to take your real-time rendering workflow to the next level?