V-Ray SketchUp Student [Annual]
V-Ray 5 for SketchUp Student is an integral rendering solution for student users of SketchUp, enabling designers to experience their designs in real-time as they model and take them to photorealism without leaving SketchUp. V-Ray 5 for SketchUp Workstation Student is fully featured, commercial-grade V-Ray software, with a big discount! Unlimited access to new product releases for the duration of the license. Free technical support and access to Chaos Group’s educational resources.
Professional rendering for Architects, Artists, Designers & Visualisers of the future. Take the first step towards a successful career in CGI with the industry standard renderer used by 92 of the top 100 architecture firms in the world. Proof of Full Time Educational Status Required.
Student/educator/educational institution licenses can only be used for academic purposes, and should not be used for commercial work of any kind. Proof of status as a teacher/student/educational institution is required. You must be 18 years and older to enter into a license agreement. Student licenses must be ordered by the named user only.
V-Ray 5 for SketchUp, why should you choose it?
V-Ray 5 helps student artists, architects and designers to:
▪ Visualise designs in real real-time
▪ Explore endless lighting variations automatically with the Light Gen
▪ Create multiple lighting scenarios from a single render without re-rendering
▪ Post-process renders directly in V-Ray
▪ Make materials look more realistic with new randomness controls
▪ Save time with the improved and more-efficient material workflow
▪ Add more variety to your scenes through new material layers
▪ Extend magic hour with the new sun and sky system