Plants Kit 10 | Temperate Deciduous Trees [Perpetual]
Plants Kit 10 – Temperate Deciduous Trees [Perpetual]. 10 broadleaf tree species of Laubwerk Plants in 3 variants, 3 ages and 4 seasons each, for architects and CG artists working in 3ds Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, SketchUp, and Houdini.
A selection of both popular and colourful temperate deciduous trees mainly from Northeastern America and East Asia planted in parks, gardens, or streets including excellent specimen trees with wonderful floral display such as the Yoshino cherry, and Voss’s laburnum (golden rain tree) or large, broad-ovate leaved trees such as the foxglove tree ‘Lilacina’, and Southern catalpa or the London plane tree.
Laubwerk Plants Kit 10 Temperate Deciduous Trees
The following 10 tree species are included in the Plants Kit 10. Each species comes in 36 variations per species, i.e. 3 variants, 3 ages and 4 seasonal aspects, for a total of 360 models per Kit.
- SOUTHERN CATALPA: Catalpa bignonioides
- VOSS’S LABURNUM: Laburnum x watereri ‘Vossii’
- TULIP TREE: Liriodendron tulipifera
- PERSIAN IRONWOOD: Parrotia persica
- FOXGLOVE TREE ‘LILACINA’: Paulownia tomentosa ‘Lilacina’
- LONDON PLANE: Platanus x hispanica
- YOSHINO CHERRY: Prunus x yedoensis ‘Somei-yoshino’
- PIN OAK: Quercus palustris
- SASSAFRAS: Sassafras albidum
- AMERICAN ELM: Ulmus americana